Welcome to the Western eTutoring Consortium!
Weekly Tutor Schedules are available here.
YOU MUST ENROLL TO ACCESS eTutoring at San Diego City College
- Be sure that you are officially enrolled in courses at San Diego City College before submitting your request
- You will be able to join eTutoring immediately after you submit your request
How to enroll in eTutoring as a student:
- Click on Need Account
- Fill in all required information
- Agree to all terms and conditions
- Click Join eTutoring
If you have trouble logging in or forget your password, please click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering the email address you set up your eTutoring account with.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Chemistry (Organic)
- Computer Network Administration
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Intro to Engineering (Mechanical & Electrical only)
- Intro to Psychology
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Writing (Live via Zoom and asynchronously via the Writing Lab)
Live Tutoring via Zoom allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment. Live sessions are offered in every subject.
eQuestions allow you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner). eQuestions may be submitted for any subject area in the list above.
The Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
Please Note: If you choose live tutoring, colored tutor icons will show which tutors are online. Click on the name of the tutor you want to work with. Note that your browser must be set to allow pop-ups in order for live tutoring to work.
If a tutor isn’t available for eChat, you can leave the tutors an eQuestion.
eTutoring tech support does not help with login issues. If you are unable to log in, it is likely that you have not enrolled in eTutoring, or your eTutoring account is not updated. To help solve login problems, please contact our online tutoring support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your first & last names, user name and password.