Welcome to eTutoring!
Need tutoring beyond what’s offered by AVID/Learning Success Center?
After hours? On weekends? In additional subject areas?
Username: MHCC Student ID# (if less than six digits, add “0” as first digit)
Password: MHCC Student ID# (if less than six digits, add “0” as first digit)
If you have trouble logging in or forgot your password, please click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering your email address.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
Need help logging in? Please contact Lance Lannigan at email@example.com or (503) 491-7144
- Once you login for the first time, you may choose to change your password for security purposes.
- You’ll also want to make sure that your listed email address is correct, so you'll receive emails from eTutoring when tutors have responded to your eQuestions or papers.
- Read more about eTutoring (pdf)
- See the weekly schedule
About the Western eTutoring Consortium
The Learning Success Center, in partnership with the Western eTutoring Consortium offers timely, personal service from the consortium’s professional tutors.
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- (For MHCC students eTutoring recommended for MTH 111 and above; below this level may not meet course requirements)
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)