Welcome to eTutoring!
As a student currently enrolled in for-credit classes at Edmonds Community College, you have access to free, online tutoring assistance through eTutoring.
Logging in to eTutoring
- Username: your student ID number (9 digits, no hyphens)
- Example Username: 123456789
- Default password: your student ID number (9 digits, no hyphens)
- Example Password: 123456789
Once you have successfully logged in, you're ready to access free tutoring! Click on one of the eTutoring Resources on the Welcome page to get started.
You have access to tutors in the following areas:
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Computer Science (Java and C++ only)
- Math (Developmental through Calculus)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Writing (all classes)
You can get assistance from tutors in three different ways:
- The Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
- Live Tutoring allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual environment.
- eQuestions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner).
How to Use eTutoring
If you choose Live Tutoring, colored tutor icons will show which tutors are online. Click on the icon you wish to “chat” with. Note that you must allow pop-ups for the Zoom Room to open.
If a tutor isn’t available for Live Tutoring, you can leave a message using eQuestions.
The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available in the lower left side of the welcome page.
We look forward to working with you and hope you will take advantage of the online tutoring resources offered by eTutoring!