|eTutoring is currently closed.
Welcome to the Ohio eTutoring Collaborative!
Questions? Ask the librarian! Email Allison Nowak at firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers to be reviewed must be submitted by May 1.
If you're NEW to eTutoring, visit this YouTube link for an introduction.
First Time User? Follow These Instructions:
1. Click on "Need an Account."
2. Fill in all of the required information. You must use your Hocking ID, e-mail address and password to set up your account.
3. If you are a College Credit Plus student, please add a + after your ID (so if you are smithj2001 your username would be smithj2001+).
If you have trouble logging in or forgot your password, please click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering your @hocking.edu email address.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
Trouble logging in? Please contact your Campus eTutoring Coordinator at email@example.com
Hocking College is a partner in the Ohio eTutoring Collaborative, enabling us to provide online tutoring support for all of our students. Students have ongoing access to online professional tutoring services in the following areas:
- Anatomy and Physiology (Mondays: 6-8pm)
- Chemistry (Sundays: 6-10pm)
- Computer Science (Wednesdays, 1-3pm; Thursdays, 9-11am)
- Mental Health (Tuesdays: 6-9pm) April 20-May 4
- Physics (Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays 8-9:30pm)
- Psychology (Tuesdays: 6-9pm) April 20-May 4
- Sociology (Tuesdays: 6-9pm) April 20-May 4
- Statistics (Tuesday, Thursday evenigs: 6:30-10pm; Saturdays, 9am-12pm)
The Writing Lab allows you to submit TWO drafts of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive a tutor's response.
Live Tutoring via Zoom allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully-interactive, virtual online environment. Live sessions are offered in the subjects listed above.
eQuestions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor. eQuestions may be submitted for any of the subject areas covered.
If you choose a LIVE session, colored tutor icons will show which tutors are online. Click the name of the tutor you wish to work with. Note that your browser (Mozilla Firefox preferred) must be set to allow pop-ups in order for LIVE sessions to work.
If a tutor isn't available for a live session, you can leave the tutors an eQuestion.
The weekly tutor schedules are available in the lower left side of the welcome page.
eTutoringOnline is made possible through the Ohio Department of Higher Education’s OhioLINK division. There is no cost for this service to institutions or students currently enrolled at one of the participating schools.
We look forward to working with you and hope you will take advantage of the online tutoring resources offered by eTutoringOnline throughout your academic career!