Welcome to Cleveland State University eTutoring!
Welcome to eTutoringOnline. FREE academic support is available to enrolled undergraduate students NOW until May 1, with the exception of Final Exam Week. During this time, you will be able to access documents on a "read-only" basis.
Log in and have immediate access to eTutoringOnline Resources:
To log-in for the first time, you will need to create an account.
1. Click the "Need an account" link on the left side of this page.
2. Enter the following information: First, Middle, and Last Name & Your school email address
3. Your username MUST be your CSU email address MINUS the @ and what follows.
4. Create your own password. It must be 6 characters long.
OR use these GUIDELINES:
Username: last name and birth month and year (Boyd0381)
Password: name of school (ClevelandState)
eMail: school-assigned (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are a College Credit Plus student, add a “+” to the username (Boyd0381+)
After you have created your account the first time, you can log in with that username and password every time you visit.
If you ever forget your password, click on the “Forgot password?” link just below the “Sign In” button and follow the instructions, including entering the email address you used to sign up.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
If you need help logging in, please email email@example.com.
LIVE Tutoring is available in the following subjects:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Computer Programing 1 & 2
- Computer Science
- Digital Literacy
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word
The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available on the lower left side of the welcome page. If you need assistance with the eTutoring platform, please click on SUPPORT on the uppermost part of your screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor (maximum 8 pages), ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's comments within 24 to 48 hours. This is not a proofreading service. (You may submit three drafts per paper.) Cover letters, resumes, and scholarship essays are not reviewed on this platform.
*Live Tutoring allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
* eQuestions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner).
eTutoringOnline is made possible through the Ohio Department of Higher Education’s OhioLINK division. There is no cost for this service to institutions or students currently enrolled at one of the participating schools.
If you have questions, please contact me directly, Karen Boyd, email@example.com.