Welcome to the Ohio eTutoring Collaborative !
If you're NEW to eTutoring, visit this YouTube link for an introduction.
This webiste will be available to CSU students for the Fall 2020 semester. Enjoy the Summer!
To log in : Follow the 3 steps, in the example below:
(1) Username: Type your first nameandbirth month(use 2 digits) and year(last 2 digits)
==> example: Dawn0301
If you are a College Credit Plus student,
Then add a “+” to your username ==> Dawn0301+
(2) Password: Pirate (use capital P since this password is case-sensitive)
(3) User Type: Select "Student" and click "Sign In"
FYI: eMail: You must use your University assigned campus email
==> example: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need login assistance, please send an e-mail to DMumford@centralstate.edu .
- You will have the opportunity to change your password after your first login but NOT your email address.
- eTutoringOnline is not connected to any of your other university/school accounts; changing your password here will NOT change it in another account.
- You must read and accept the eTutoringOnline Terms and Conditions by checking the "I agree to all terms and conditions" box at the bottom of that page.
- Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor (maximum 8 pages), ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's comments. This is not a proofreading service. (You may submit three drafts per paper.) Cover letters, resumes, and scholarship essays are not reviewed on this platform.
If you submit a paper for review, please keep in mind the eTutors do not proofread to identify and/or correct every error in your paper. Rather, writing tutors identify patterns of errors or weaknesses and explain how you can make improvements to your writing.
- eQuestions allow you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours.
- LIVE Tutoring via Zoom with tutors representing more than 20 Ohio colleges and universities in the following subjects...
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Cell Biology
- Nursing Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available on the lower left of the Home page. (visible after logging in)We hope that you find the eTutoringOnline support to be of great value to you in your college courses. ***
Additional information: eTutoringOnline is made possible through the Ohio Department of Higher Education’s OhioLINK division.
There is no cost for this service to institutions or students currently enrolled at one of the participating colleges or universities.
If you haven't already, bookmark this web page and conveniently return here throughout your studies this semester.
If you have questions, please contact Dawn MD Mumford at DMumford@centralstate.edu