Welcome to Bowling Green State University eTutoringOnline
Registered undergraduate students are welcome
to use this free service May 20 through August 7.
If you're NEW to eTutoring, visit this YouTube link for an introduction.
Log in and have immediate access to eTutoringOnline Resources:
To log-in for the first time, you will need to create an account.
1. Click the "Need an account" link on the left side of this page.
2. Enter the following information: First, Middle, and Last Name & Your school email address
3. Your username will be your email address MINUS the @ and what follows.
4. Create your own password. It must be 6 characters long.
OR use these GUIDELINES:
Username: last name and birth month and year (Boyd0381)
Password: name of school (BowlingGreen)
eMail: school-assigned (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are a College Credit Plus student, add a “+” to the username (Boyd0381+)
BE SURE TO WRITE YOUR PASSWORD DOWN. YOU CANNOT CONTACT THE UNIVERSITY HELP DESK TO RESET THIS PASSWORD.
After you have created your account the first time, you can log in with that username and password every time you visit.
LIVE Tutoring with tutors in the following subjects...
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Cell Biology
- Nursing Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available on the lower right-hand bottom of the welcome page.
If you are in need of assistance, send an e-mail to email@example.com
We hope that you find the eTutoringOnline support to be of great value to you in your courses. Best of luck in your studies this semester. (please note this is not course specific but subject specific)
eTutoring Resources include:
* Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor (maximum 8 pages), ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's comments. This is not a proofreading service. (You may submit three drafts per paper.) Cover letters, resumes, and scholarship essays are not reviewed on this platform.
*Live Tutoring allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
* Offline Questions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours.
If you need assistance with the eTutoring platform, please click on SUPPORT on the uppermost part of your screen, or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still in need of assistance, send an e-mail to email@example.com
eTutoringOnline is made possible through the Ohio Department of Higher Education’s OhioLINK division. There is no cost for this service to institutions or students currently enrolled at one of the participating schools.
Bookmark this page and return to it whenever seeking academic support!