Welcome to eTutoring!
Current registered Belmont students may use this service January 27 through May 8, 2020.
To log in, follow the example below:
Username: MyBelmont login (ex. John Doe, ID #5554433 would be JDoe433)
Password: Belmont (password is case-sensitive)
Email: Belmont College email only
If you need help logging in, please send an email to Karen Boyd at email@example.com.
- You will have the opportunity to change your password after your first login but NOT your username and email.
- eTutoringOnline is not connected to any of your other school accounts; changing your password here will NOT change it in another account.
- You must read and accept the eTutoringOnline Terms and Conditions by checking the “I agree to all terms and conditions” box at the bottom of the page.
If you submit a paper for review, please keep in mind the eTutors do not proofread to identify and/or correct every error in your paper. Rather, tutors identify patterns of errors or weaknesses and explain how to make improvements to your writing.
- Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor (maximum 8 pages), ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor’s comments within 24 to 48 hours. This is not a proofreading service. You may submit three drafts per paper. Cover letters, resumes, and scholarship essays are not reviewed on this platform.
- eQuestions allow you to leave a specific question for our eTutors, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner).
- Live Tutoring via Zoom is available in the following subjects:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Computer Programing 1 & 2
- Computer Science
- Digital Literacy
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word
The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available on the lower left side of the Welcome Page.
eTutoringOnline is made possible through the Ohio Department of Higher Education’s OhioLINK division. There is no cost for this service to institutions or students currently enrolled at one of the participating schools.
We hope that you find eTutoringOnline to be of great value to you in your courses. Good luck in all your courses this semester!
If you have questions, please contact me directly, Karen Boyd, firstname.lastname@example.org.