Welcome to Winter 2019
eTutoring Online at
Norwalk Community College
eTutoring is available
Monday December 30 -- Friday January 17
for students registered in Winter 2019 courses
To get started, please follow these steps:
- Click on “Need an Account?” under the Sign In button.
- Fill out the form, including your:
- User Name: Type what you want the student to use here.
- Password: Choose a safe password that you’ll easily remember
- Email: Please enter your .edu email address. This will be used to reset your password if you forget it.
If you have trouble logging in or forgot your password, please click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering your email address.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
Only enrolled students with valid college email addresses will have access to eTutoring.
Trouble logging in? Please contact the Tutoring Center at 203-857-7205.