Welcome to eTutoring!
To get started, please follow these steps:
- Click on “Need an Account?” under the Sign In button.
- Fill out the form, including your:
- User Name: Type the first part of your assumption.edu email address here (everything before the @ symbol).
- Password: Choose a safe password that you’ll remember. Password must be 6 - 16 characters long.
- Email: Please enter your assumption.edu email address. This will be used to reset your password if you forget it.
If you have trouble logging in or forgot your password, please click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering your @assumption.edu email address.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t log in.
Only enrolled students with valid college email addresses will have access to eTutoring.
eTutoring services will be available to Assumption students through May 10, 2020 for spring 2020 semester.
Trouble Logging in? Please contact Allen Bruehl at email@example.com