Welcome to eTutoring!
- Click blue 'Student Login!' button above, which will direct you to the standard CAS login page.
- Enter your Wildcat username and Password (the same username/password you use to log in to eWeber.) E.g.
- Username: waldowildcat
- Password: PurplePr1de!
Problems Logging In?
Please email LMSadmin@weber.edu or call (801)626-6188.
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Chemistry (Organic)
- Computer Network Administration
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Intro to Engineering (Mechanical & Electrical only)
- Intro to Psychology
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Writing (Live via Zoom and asynchronously via the Writing Lab) -- now accepting graduate student submissions!
The Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
- If you choose Live Tutoring, colored tutor icons will show which tutors are online. Click on the name of the tutor you want to work with. Note that your browser must be set to allow pop-ups in order for Live Tutoring to work.
- If a tutor isn’t available for Live Tutoring, you can leave the tutors an eQuestion.
- The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available on the bottom of the welcome page.
- If you registered for a course after the start of the semester and cannot log in you may need to contact WSU Online to have your account activated (see contact info below).
We look forward to working with you and hope you will take advantage of the online tutoring resources offered by eTutoring!