Welcome to the Western eTutoring Consortium!
STUDENTS: If you are seeing this screen, please click the blue "Student Login!" button at the top of the page. You will be redirected to the CAS login screen to reenter your TCC login credentials.
In partnership with several other community colleges and universities, TCC offers this online tutoring site to provide assistance to current TCC students across a range of subjects. All TCC students will have access to eTutoringOnline’s free online tutoring services:
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
- Live Tutoring allows you to meet with a tutor from one of our member schools in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
- eQuestions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor even when no tutors are available for live tutoring. You will receive a response within 48 hours (usually sooner).
Getting ready to use eTutoring
- The first time you login to this site through your TCC Student Portal, you will be asked to enter some basic security information to verify your account. This helps us keep this online site secure for our students.
- Do not bookmark this page. Every time you come into eTutoring, you will need to use the link provided in the Student Portal (which should bypass this page entirely).
- Finally, please read and accept the eTutoring Terms and Conditions by checking the “I agree to all terms and conditions” box at the bottom of the page.
- Once this is completed, you are ready to begin by clicking on one of the eTutoring Services found on the welcome page.
- If you choose Live Tutoring, colored tutor icons will show which tutors are online (if any). Click on the icon you wish to chat with. Note that you must allow pop-ups in the Adobe Connect chat window.
- If a tutor isn’t available for Live Tutoring, you can leave a message through eQuestions.
- The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available in the lower right hand side of the welcome page.
If you need further assistance, on any topic, please feel free to come into the Writing & Tutoring Center, located in Building 7, Room 221, upstairs in the library.
Questions related to this website? Please call (253) 566-6032
We look forward to working with you and hope you will take advantage of the online tutoring resources offered by eTutoring early in your academic career!