Logging in to eTutoring:
- Username: ctcLink ID number
- Your password is set to a default, "South50" which you will need to change after your first log in.
If you have trouble logging in or forgot your password, please click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering your email address.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
Trouble Logging in? Please contact Marianna Asaturova at Marianna.email@example.com
All South Seattle College students will have access to eTutoring’s free online tutoring services in the following areas:
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Chemistry (Organic)
- Computer Network Administration
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Intro to Engineering (Mechanical & Electrical only)
- Intro to Psychology
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Writing (Live via Zoom and asynchronously via the Writing Lab)
The Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
Live Tutoring via Zoom allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment. Live sessions are offered in every subject.
eQuestions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner). eQuestions may be submitted for any of the subject areas covered.
If you have difficulty or have questions about your student account, please contact Marianna Asaturova at Marianna.firstname.lastname@example.org