Welcome to eTutoring!
First-time Quarterly Login Instructions
- Username: your ctcLink ID
- Password: ETUTORING (in all caps -- the password is case sensitive, so make sure you type it in exactly as it appears here)
- Select "Student"
- Click "Sign In"
On your first login, you will be asked to update your account profile, change your password, and read and accept the eTutoring Terms and Conditions.
Once these steps are completed, you can log in for subsequent visits using your ctcLink ID and your chosen password.
Trouble logging in? For all login problems, including a deactivated account, please contact SPSCC's Learning Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
eTutoring is a free service available to all currently enrolled SPSCC students. SPSCC partners with the Western eTutoring Consortium, a cooperative of colleges and universities that pool their tutoring resources so that their students have access to free, high-quality tutoring in:
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- math and statistics
- biology, chemistry, and anatomy & physiology
- Microsoft Office
- web development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress) and computer science (Java and C++)
- The Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
- Live Tutoring allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one sessions via Zoom, a fully interactive, virtual online environment. Log in to view the tutor schedule by subject area.
- eQuestions allow you to leave a specific question for a tutor and receive a response within 48 hours (usually sooner).
To learn more about SPSCC's tutoring services, visit the Learning Support Services homepage.