Welcome to Seattle Central's eTutoring site!
- Your Username is your SCCC student login.
- Your temporary password is Central1
If you have trouble logging in or forgot your password, please click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering your @seattlecolleges.edu email address.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
Trouble logging in? Please contact Hanaan.Hassan@seattlecolleges.edu.
Once you are logged in be sure to enter your nine-digit SID (without dashes).
Subjects available to all Seattle Central College students:
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Chemistry (Organic)
- Computer Network Administration
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Intro to Engineering (Mechanical & Electrical only)
- Intro to Psychology
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Writing (Live via Zoom and asynchronously via the Writing Lab)
The Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
Live Tutoring via Zoom allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual environment. It's best to have a headset with a microphone when using eChat - this allows you to talk with the tutor while you work. Live sessions are offered for Accounting, Calculus, Math, and Statistics.
eQuestions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner). eQuestions may be submitted for any of the subject areas covered.