Welcome to the Western E-Tutoring Consortium at RCC!
- Username: your 7-digit college ID (minus the dash)
- Password(first login): changeme (Passwords must be between 8-16 characters)
- User Type: student
For example, you might type in:
If you have trouble logging in or forget your password, please click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering your email address.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
Trouble logging in? Please contact:
Casey: Account Admin.
Marie: eTutoring coordinator
Subjects available to all RCC students
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Chemistry (Organic)
- Computer Network Administration
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Intro to Engineering (Mechanical & Electrical only)
- Intro to Psychology
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Writing (Live via Zoom and asynchronously via the Writing Lab)
The Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
Live Tutoring via Zoom allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment. Live sessions are offered in every subject. Note that your browser must be set to allow pop-ups in order for live tutoring to work.
The eQuestions allow you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner). eQuestions may be submitted for any of the subject areas covered.
The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available in the lower left side of the welcome page.
Here are some pointers and videos on how to use eTutoring.