Welcome to the Western eTutoring Consortium!
STUDENTS: If you are seeing this screen, please click the blue "Student Login!" button at the top of the page. You will be redirected to the CAS login screen to reenter your Lane login credentials.
To Log In:
- Use your username (L#)
- Your MyLane/Moodle password
Trouble logging in? Please email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once set up:
- Update your profile settings. If you want text messages when your questions are answered or your paper has been reviewed, enter your cell phone number. Otherwise you will be contacted via email.
- Please identify the subject area(s) you will receive tutoring in and add the pertinent CRNs in your myLane Enrollment. CRNs are the same for online and face-to-face tutoring. Adding these CRNs is free to you and funds the Tutoring Services Program.
- In addition to the subjects listed below, tutoring is offered in a variety of subjects. Add the CRN that most closely resembles your subject. Thank you!
Anatomy CRN 33682
Biology CRN 33683
Business CRN 33684
Computers CRN 33685
French CRN 33686
Math CRN 33687
Music CRN 33688
Psychology CRN 33689
Science CRN 33690
Spanish CRN 33691
Writing CRN 33692
- The Writing Lab - submit a draft of your paper, asking for specific feedback. WeTC's goal is to provide a response in 24-48 hours.
- Live Tutoring Via Zoom - Interractive sessions (one-on-one) in a virtual online environment.
- eQuestions - Submit a question to a specific tutor. They will respond within 48 hours.
- Schedules - Located on lower left side of the welcome page.
Contact Sara Pittman, Academic & Tutoring Services Coordinator