Welcome to the Western eTutoring Consortium!
STUDENTS: If you are seeing this screen, please click the blue "Student Login!" button at the top of the page. You will be redirected to the CAS login screen to reenter your Lane login credentials.
To Log In:
- Use your username (L#)
- Your MyLane/Moodle password
Trouble logging in? Please email email@example.com.
Once set up:
- Update your profile settings. If you want text messages when your questions are answered or your paper has been reviewed, enter your cell phone number. Otherwise, you will be contacted via email.
- Please identify the subject area(s) you will receive tutoring in
Lane Tutors and Early Outreach are available in the Lane Support Hub
Find (or meet) your favorite tutor or Early Outreach Specialist online in the Get Help Here: Lane Support Hub in Moodle. All students are enrolled in this free Moodle support space. Go there to drop into our Zoom room or Discord server, find links and handouts, and chat with and email tutors.
Lane tutoring and Early Outreach will be available:
January 3 - March 16
- Monday 9-5
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9-8
- Friday 9-5
- No appointment needed: just drop in!
- Drop into our tutoring Zoom room: Lane Zoom Tutoring.(link is external) (Make sure to download the Zoom app and sign in with the SSO option. Here's a video: Zoom login instructions(link is external).)
- Chat with us in the Lane Support Hub in Moodle.
- Send papers to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive feedback within 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Want to make sure to have time with your tutor?
- Schedule an appointment using WCOnline. You'll receive an email confirming your appointment, and you'll meet your tutor in the Lane Support Hub Zoom Room
- We can also arrange for extended chat sessions if you do not want to or cannot use Zoom. Email us at email@example.com.
- The Writing Lab - submit a draft of your paper, asking for specific feedback. WeTC's goal is to provide a response in 24-48 hours.
- Live Tutoring Via Zoom - Interactive sessions (one-on-one) in a virtual online environment.
- eQuestions - Submit a question to a specific tutor. They will respond within 48 hours.
- Schedules - Located on the lower left side of the welcome page.
Lane Community College's Academic and Tutoring Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org