Welcome to the Western eTutoring Consortium!
STUDENTS: If you are seeing this screen, please click the blue "Student Login!" button at the top of the page. You will be redirected to the CAS login screen to reenter your Lane login credentials.
To Log In:
- Use your username (L#)
- Your MyLane/Moodle password
Trouble logging in? Please email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once set up:
- Update your profile settings. If you want text messages when your questions are answered or your paper has been reviewed, enter your cell phone number. Otherwise you will be contacted via email.
- Please identify the subject area(s) you will receive tutoring in
Find (or meet) your favorite tutor or Early Outreach Specialist online in the Get Help Here: Lane Support Hub in Moodle. All fall term students are enrolled in this free Moodle support space. Go there to drop into our Zoom room, find links and handouts, and chat with and email tutors.
September 30 - December 9 weekday hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday and 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. Tuesday - Thursday
October 17 - December 5 weekend hours: Saturdays 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- No appointment needed: just drop in!
- Drop into our tutoring Zoom room: Lane Zoom Tutoring.(link is external) (Make sure to download the Zoom app and sign in with the SSO option. Here's a video: Zoom login instructions(link is external).)
- Chat with us in the Lane Support Hub in Moodle.
- Send papers to email@example.com. You will receive feedback within 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Want to make sure to have time with your tutor?
- Sign up for Zoom-based appointments at lanecc.mywconline.com(link is external). (Here's a video about how to register and sign up for appointments: WCOnline instructions.(link is external)) You'll meet your tutor in the Lane Zoom Tutoring.(link is external)
- We can also arrange for extended chat sessions if you do not want to or cannot use Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Writing Lab - submit a draft of your paper, asking for specific feedback. WeTC's goal is to provide a response in 24-48 hours.
- Live Tutoring Via Zoom - Interractive sessions (one-on-one) in a virtual online environment.
- eQuestions - Submit a question to a specific tutor. They will respond within 48 hours.
- Schedules - Located on lower left side of the welcome page.
Contact Sara Pittman, Academic & Tutoring Services Coordinator