Welcome to the Western eTutoring Consortium!
STUDENTS: If you are seeing this screen, please click the blue "Student Login!" button at the top of the page. You will be redirected to the CAS login screen to reenter your Lane login credentials.
eTutoring Services (not the same as Lane specific tutoring services):
- The Writing Lab - submit a draft of your paper, asking for specific feedback. WeTC's goal is to provide a response in 24-48 hours.
- Live Tutoring Via Zoom - Interactive sessions (one-on-one) in a virtual online environment.
- eQuestions - Submit a question to a specific tutor. They will respond within 48 hours.
- Schedules - Located on the lower left side of the welcome page.
To Log In:
- Use your username (L#)
- Your MyLane/Moodle password
Once set up:
- Update your profile settings. If you want text messages when your questions are answered or your paper has been reviewed, enter your cell phone number. Otherwise, you will be contacted via email.
- Please identify the subject area(s) you will receive tutoring in
Trouble logging in? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lane Tutors and Early Outreach are available in the Lane Support Hub (through Zoom)
Tutoring is free to all Lane students. You can drop in or make an appointment for online (through Zoom) tutoring, make an appointment for on-campus tutoring in limited subjects, or email us at email@example.com with any questions. Check out our webpage for more information including hours for the Lane Support Hub and on-campus locations providing limited subjects and services.
- No appointment needed: just drop in!
- Drop into our tutoring Zoom room: Lane Support Hub Zoom Tutoring (link takes you to the Zoom room.)
- Chat with us in the Lane Support Hub in Moodle.
- Drop into the LCC Tutoring Annex in Discord (link provides an invitation).
- Send papers to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive feedback within 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Want to make sure to have time with your tutor?
Lane Community College's Academic and Tutoring Services Team at email@example.com