Welcome to the Western eTutoring Consortium!
STUDENTS: If you are seeing this screen, please click the blue "Student Login!" button at the top of the page. You will be redirected to the CAS login screen to reenter your Lane login credentials.
To Log In:
- Use your username (L#)
- Your MyLane/Moodle password
Trouble logging in? Please email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once set up:
- Update your profile settings. If you want text messages when your questions are answered or your paper has been reviewed, enter your cell phone number. Otherwise you will be contacted via email.
- Please identify the subject area(s) you will receive tutoring in
Find (or meet) your favorite tutor or Early Outreach Specialist online in the Get Help Here: Lane Support Hub in Moodle. All spring term students are enrolled in this free Moodle support space. Go there to set up Zoom appointments with tutors, find links and handouts, and learn about how to chat with and email tutors.
- For questions about tutoring or Early Outreach, call (541) 357-7209 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- For email or chat support, email email@example.com between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- For Zoom-based appointments with LCC tutors, you can go directly to lanecc.mywconline.com. Appointments are available 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. Tuesday - Thursday, and 10:00 - 2:00 Saturday.
- For email-based feedback on papers, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive feedback within 24 hours for papers submitted Monday - Friday and within 48 hours over weekends.
- The Writing Lab - submit a draft of your paper, asking for specific feedback. WeTC's goal is to provide a response in 24-48 hours.
- Live Tutoring Via Zoom - Interractive sessions (one-on-one) in a virtual online environment.
- eQuestions - Submit a question to a specific tutor. They will respond within 48 hours.
- Schedules - Located on lower left side of the welcome page.
Contact Sara Pittman, Academic & Tutoring Services Coordinator