Welcome to eTutoring Online!
- Username: Same as EvCC network login (first initial+middle initial+full last name)
- Password: Your Student ID Number (9 digits)
- Select Student
- Click "Sign In"
For example, if your name is Georgina Edwin Goodstudent, you would type the following into the username & password boxes:
If you have trouble logging in or forgot your password, please click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering your @students.everettcc.edu email address.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
Problems Logging In?
For all other login problems, including a deactivated account, please contact Debbie Newbury, Director of the Tutoring Center 425-388-9356 or email email@example.com.
- American Sign Language
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Math (Developmental through Calculus)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Writing (Synchronous and Asynchronous) - including undergraduate, masters' and PhD-level submissions!
- The Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
- Live Tutoring via Zoom allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via Zoom - a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
- eQuestions allow you to leave a specific question for an eTutor. You will receive a response within 48 hours (usually sooner).
If you need assistance with your account or how to use eTutoring, please contact:
Debbie Newbury, Director Tutoring Center