Welcome to e-Tutoring!
Sponsored by: Program Leading to University Success (PLUS)
To Log In:
Username: Your NetID. (This is the same ID that you use to log into the computers at EWU.)
Password: PLUS2022 (password is case-sensitive)
PLEASE USE THIS LOGIN INFORMATION EVEN IF YOU HAVE LOGGED INTO THIS SITE BEFORE. Posted 08/16/2021
User name: jsmith13
You MUST use your net ID, not your student ID.
Running Start Students:
If you do not have an EWU email address please use the email address you provided to EWU at the time of your enrollment.
Trouble logging in?
*Please note: If your NetID is less than 6 characters long OR if you need a little more help, please contact Caroline Dias at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subjects available to all EWU students
- American Sign Language
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Chemistry (Organic)
- Computer Network Administration
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Intro to Engineering (Mechanical & Electrical only)
- Intro to Psychology
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Writing (Live via Zoom and asynchronously via the Writing Lab) -- graduate student submissions accepted!
Online Tutoring Services:
- eQuestions (allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, with a response time of 24-48 hours.)
- The Writing Lab (allows you to submit up to 3 drafts of a paper with a response time of 24-48 hours.)
- Live Tutoring (work with a live tutor via Zoom).
Trouble logging in?
If you have already changed your password for the new quarter, click on "Forgot Your Password" on the left side of this page and follow the prompts to reset your password.
Program Leading to University Success (PLUS)
JFK Library, Learning Commons (main level)
Thank you for using eTutoring!
To see a demonstration on how to access the eTutoring portal and use the site please contact:
Our PLUS Desk Team 509-359-6505 to make an appointment with Caroline Dias.