Welcome to the Western eTutoring Consortium!
All currently enrolled CBC students can access eTutoring via Canvas. Click the link below to be redirected to the sign-in page for CBC Canvas:
You can access the eTutoring link in each Canvas course in the course navigation menu on the left of the page.
When you login to eTutoring for the FIRST time, you will be required to set a new password. You don't need to input this password the next time you sign in via Canvas.
If you need assistance signing in, please contact the Academic Success Center at 509-542-4676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- American Sign Language
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Chemistry (Organic)
- Computer Network Administration
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Intro to Engineering (Mechanical & Electrical only)
- Intro to Psychology
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Writing (Live via Zoom and asynchronously via the Writing Lab)
Online Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback and receive your work back with a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
Live Tutoring via Zoom allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment. Live sessions are offered in all subjects.
eQuestions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner). eQuestions may be submitted for any of the subject areas covered.
- If you choose Live tutoring, colored tutor icons will show which tutors are online. Click on the tutor you wish to chat with. Note that you must allow pop-ups for the Zoom room to open.
- If a tutor isn’t available for Live tutoring, you can leave a message using eQuestions.
- The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available in the lower left side of the welcome page.
- We look forward to working with you and hope you will take advantage of the online tutoring resources offered by eTutoring early in your courses!