Welcome to the Western eTutoring Consortium!
LOGGING IN FOR THE FIRST TIME
Your Username is your last name and the last four digits of your ctcLink ID number (Example: smith1234)
Your Password is your birthday by year, month, day as YYMMDD
(Example: February 1, 1983 would be written as 830201)
Then click on Student
If you have trouble logging in or forgot your password, please click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering your @students.cptc.edu email address.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
Please contact any of these individuals for assistance in accessing the site:
- Learning Resource Center Coordinator: Bldg. 15, 253-589-5730
- Tutoring Center Staff: Bldg 15, 253-589-5591
You may be asked to verify your account by adding your Student ID number as the institutional ID.
Please read and accept the eTutoring Terms and Conditions.
- American Sign Language
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Chemistry (Organic)
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Network Administration
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Intro to Engineering (Mechanical & Electrical only)
- Intro to Psychology
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Writing (Live via Zoom and asynchronously via the Writing Lab)
- Live Tutoring via Zoom allows you to meet with an eTutor in a one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
- Online Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to an eTutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor’s response within 24-48 hours.
- eQuestions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 24-48 hours.