Welcome to the Western eTutoring Consortium!
To Log In:
- Username: Everything that precedes the @ symbol in your horizon.csueastbay email address.
- Password: EB followed by the month (2 digits) and day (2 digits) of your birthday
Example: George Goodstudent, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The letters EB followed by George's birthday, June (06) 4th (04).
- Make sure you log in as a student.
If you have trouble logging in or forgot your password, please click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering your @horizon.csueastbay.edu email address.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
If you have trouble logging in or if you have any other questions, please contact the CSUEB Student Center for Academic Achievement reception desk at 510-885-3674 or email the SCAA at email@example.com.
Subjects available to all CSUEB students:
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Writing (Synchronous and Asynchronous) -- Now accepting graduate student submissions!
- The Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
- Live Tutoring via Zoom allows you to meet with a tutor in a fully interactive online environment. Live sessions are offered in every subject.
- eQuestions allow you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner). eQuestions may be submitted for any of the subject areas covered.
- Browser: Firefox is highly recommended. You can download the latest version here.
- Pop-ups: Please allow pop-ups for this site.
If you need assistance, please call the CSUEB Student Center for Academic Achievement reception desk at 510-885-3674 or email the SCAA at firstname.lastname@example.org.