Welcome to eTutoring!
- Your eTutoring login is your Big Bend email address
- Your first-time password is your birthdate: MMDDYYYY.
Please change your password after your first login.
- At the start of every quarter, your password will reset to your birthdate (MMDDYYYY).
If you have trouble logging in or forgot your password, please click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering your Big Bend email address.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
If you have trouble logging in or have any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Network Administration
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Intro to Engineering (Mechanical & Electrical only)
- Intro to Psychology
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Writing (Live via Zoom and asynchronously via the Writing Lab)
Online Tutoring Services Available:
The Writing Lab: Students can submit a draft of their papers to our tutors, ask for specific feedback, and receive the tutor's response in less than 48 hours. Please plan ahead during midterms and finals, as the Writing Lab wait time increases during those times.
Live Tutoring via Zoom: Students can meet with a tutor via a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
eQuestions: Students can leave a specific question for an eTutor who will respond within 48 hours.
If you are interested in face-to-face tutoring, please visit the main BBCC tutoring page to view the available options.