Welcome to summer term!
Registered Aultman students have access to free online tutoring from May 18 through August 7.
If you're NEW to eTutoring, visit this YouTube link for an introduction.
If you have questions, please contact me directly,
Karen Boyd, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To log in, follow the example below:
Username: student ID number (22985323)
Password: the word 'Password' with a capital P
- You will have the opportunity to change your password after your first login but NOT your email address.
- eTutoringOnline is not connected to any of your other school accounts; changing your password here will NOT change it in another account.
- You must read and accept the eTutoringOnline Terms and Conditions by checking the "I agree to all terms and conditions" box at the bottom of the page.
- Click on one of the eTutoringOnline Resources on the welcome page and you are started.
If you submit a paper for review, please keep in mind the eTutors do not proofread to identify and/or correct every error in your paper. Rather, tutors identify patterns of errors or weaknesses and explain how to make improvements to your writing.
- Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor (maximum 8 pages), ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's comments. This is not a proofreading service. (You may submit three drafts per paper.) Cover letters, resumes, and scholarship essays are not reviewed on this platform.
- eQuestions allow you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours.
- LIVE Tutoring with tutors in the following subjects...
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Cell Biology
- Nursing Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available on the lower left side of your home page.
eTutoringOnline is made possible through the Ohio Department of Higher Education’s OhioLINK division. There is no cost for this service to institutions or students currently enrolled at one of the participating schools.
We look forward to working with you and hope you will take advantage of the online tutoring resources offered by eTutoringOnline throughout your academic career!