Welcome to the Western eTutoring Consortium!
Want to log in?
Read the following new directions very carefully.
To Log In:
- Username: Your 9 digit student ID (SID) number that you use for CANVAS
- Password: cascadia (lower case)
Example: Username: 960000000
Password: cascadia (please note all lower case!)
Make sure you sign in as a student.
If that doesn't work, click on the “Forgot password?” link just below the “Sign In” button and follow the instructions.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
If you need assistance with your account or have any other questions about eTutoring, (not technical support) please email Kathrine Raines: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you log in the first time, you'll be asked to update your account profile, which includes choosing a new password. Please change your password at this time.
- To verify your account you will need to add your student ID # as your institutional ID.
- Once this process is complete, click on one of the eTutoring services on the welcome page to begin!
Subjects available to all Cascadia students:
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Computer Science
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development
The Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive a tutor's response in about 48 hours.
Live Tutoring via Zoom allows you to meet with a tutor via a fully interactive online environment. Live sessions are offered in every subject.
eQuestions allow you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner). eQuestions may be submitted for any of the subject areas covered.
If you choose live tutoring, colored tutor icons will show which tutors are online. Click on the icon you wish to “chat” with. Note that your browser must be set to allow pop-ups in order for Zoom to work.
If a tutor isn’t available for a live session, you can leave the tutors an eQuestion.
The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available in the lower-left side of the welcome page. Click on "View eTutor Schedule" to see the tutor schedule.
We look forward to working with you and hope you will take advantage of the online tutoring resources offered by Western eTutoring Consortium throughout your academic year. Have a wonderful quarter!