Welcome to eTutoring!
To Log in:
- Click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering your csi.edu email address.
- Check your email for an email from eTutoringOnline
- Check your spam/junk folder for an email from eTutoringOnline if one doesn’t appear in your inbox.
- Write down or memorize the username and password in the password reset email.
- Follow the instructions in the password reset email.
- Reset your password when directed, and memorize it or write it down.
- Click on “Log in.”
If you forget your password, please click on Forgot Password and go through the above process again.
Only enrolled students at CSI will have access to eTutoring.
Trouble Logging in? Please contact Moriah Leavitt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subjects available to all CSUEB students:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Chemistry (Organic)
- Computer Network Administration
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Intro to Engineering (Mechanical & Electrical only)
- Intro to Psychology
- Math (Developmental through Trigonometry)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, and WordPress)
- Writing (Live via Zoom and asynchronously via the Writing Lab)
- The Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
- Live Tutoring via Zoom allows you to meet with a tutor in a fully interactive online environment. Live sessions are offered in every subject.
- eQuestions allow you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner). eQuestions may be submitted for any of the subject areas covered.
- Browser: Microsoft Edge is highly recommended.
- Pop-ups: Please allow pop-ups for this site.
If you need assistance, please call the CSI Helpdesk at 208-732-6311, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (excluding campus holidays and closures), or send an email to: email@example.com .