The OhioLINK eTutoring Collaborative celebrates your success. The online tutoring platform will be closed Wednesday, November 25 from 5 p.m. until Sunday, November 29, noon. At that time, no papers will be accepted to be reviewed, although ones already in the platform MAY be reviewed during the holiday period. LIVE tutoring will commence Sunday, November 29. If you have questions, please direct them to Karen Boyd, firstname.lastname@example.org
Students currently enrolled can access this platform from August 24 to December 4.
To log in, follow the example below:
Username: last name and birth month and year (Boyd0381)
Password: name of school (Ursuline)
eMail: school-assigned (email@example.com)
If you are a College Credit Plus student, add a “+” to the username (Boyd0381+)
- You will have the opportunity to change your password after your first login but NOT your email address.
- eTutoringOnline is not connected to any of your other school accounts; changing your password here will NOT change it in another account.
- You must read and accept the eTutoringOnline Terms and Conditions by checking the "I agree to all terms and conditions" box at the bottom of the page.
- Click on one of the eTutoringOnline Resources on the welcome page and you are started.
If you submit a paper for review, please keep in mind the eTutors do not proofread to identify and/or correct every error in your paper. Rather, tutors identify patterns of errors or weaknesses and explain how to make improvements to your writing.
- Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor (maximum 8 pages), ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's comments within 24 to 48 hours. This is not a proofreading service. (You may submit TWO drafts per paper.) Cover letters, resumes, and scholarship essays are not reviewed on this platform.
- Offline Questions allow you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours.
- LIVE Tutoring with tutors in the following subjects...
- Anatomy and Physiology
The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available on the lower right-hand bottom of the welcome page. If you need assistance with the eTutoring platform, please click on SUPPORT on the uppermost part of your screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are still in need of assistance, send an e-mail to email@example.com
We hope that you find the eTutoringOnline support to be of great value to you in your courses. Best of luck in your studies this semester.