Students currently enrolled can access this platform from August 24 to December 4.
To log in, follow the example below:
Username: last name and birth month and year (Boyd0381)
Password: name of school (Ursuline)
eMail: school-assigned (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are a College Credit Plus student, add a “+” to the username (Boyd0381+)
- You will have the opportunity to change your password after your first login but NOT your email address.
- eTutoringOnline is not connected to any of your other school accounts; changing your password here will NOT change it in another account.
- You must read and accept the eTutoringOnline Terms and Conditions by checking the "I agree to all terms and conditions" box at the bottom of the page.
- Click on one of the eTutoringOnline Resources on the welcome page and you are started.
If you submit a paper for review, please keep in mind the eTutors do not proofread to identify and/or correct every error in your paper. Rather, tutors identify patterns of errors or weaknesses and explain how to make improvements to your writing.
- Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor (maximum 8 pages), ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's comments within 24 to 48 hours. This is not a proofreading service. (You may submit three drafts per paper.) Cover letters, resumes, and scholarship essays are not reviewed on this platform.
- Offline Questions allow you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours.
- LIVE Tutoring with tutors in the following subjects...
- Anatomy and Physiology
The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available on the lower right-hand bottom of the welcome page. If you need assistance with the eTutoring platform, please click on SUPPORT on the uppermost part of your screen or email email@example.com.
We hope that you find the eTutoringOnline support to be of great value to you in your courses. Best of luck in your studies this semester.