Welcome to The University of Toledo eTutoring!
eTutoringOnline offers free academic support to enrolled UToledo undergraduate students from January 21 through May 1, 2020.
To log-in the first time, you will need to create an account.
1. Click the "Need an account" link on the left side of this page.
2. Enter the following information: First, Middle, and Last Name & Your UToledo email address (college credit plus students may use their high school email address).
3. Your username will be your last name and birth month and year (ex. Smith0898)
- If you are a college credit plus student, please add a "+" to the username (Smith0898+)
4. Create your own password. It must be at least 6 characters long.
After you have created your account, you can log in with that username and password every time you visit.
If you have trouble logging in or forgot your password, please click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering the email address you entered into eTutoring when you first signed up.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
Trouble logging in? Please contact email@example.com
eTutoring Resources include:
Writing Lab - allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor (maximum 8 pages), ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's comments within 24 to 48 hours. This is not a proofreading service. You may submit 3 drafts per paper. Cover letters, resumes, and scholarship essays are not reviewed on this platform.
LIVE Tutoring via Zoom allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual environment, with help available in the following subjects:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Computer Programing 1 & 2
- Computer Science
- Digital Literacy
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word
eQuestions - allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner).