Students currently enrolled at Lourdes are eligible for this service
from January 13 until May 8.
To create an account, follow the example below:
On the lefthand side of the window, select Need an Account.
Username: last name and birth month and year (Boyd0381). If you are a College Credit Plus student, add a "+" to the username (Boyd0381+).
e-mail: your Lourdes e-mail (KBoyd@lourdes.edu)
For example: Georgina Goodstudent, with a birthdate of 7/1/2000 would type in:
If you have trouble logging in or forget your password, please click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering your @lourdes.edu email address.
After you’ve filled out the “Forgot Password” form, please check your inbox for an email from eTutoringOnline. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and follow the directions in the email.
Trouble logging in? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor (maximum 8 pages) to ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's comments within 24 to 48 hours. This is not a proofreading service. You may submit 3 drafts per paper. Cover letters, resumes, and scholarship essays are not reviewed on this platform.
- eQuestions allow you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner).
- LIVE tutoring is available in the following subjects:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Computer Programing 1 & 2
- Computer Science
- Digital Literacy
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word
eTutoringOnline is made possible through the Ohio Department of Higher Education’s OhioLINK division. There is no cost for this service to institutions or students currently enrolled at one of the participating schools.
If you have questions, please contact me directly, Karen Boyd, email@example.com.