Welcome to eTutoringOnline. FREE academic support is available to enrolled undergraduate students and will be available Tuesday, September 3, with the exception of Final Exam Week. During this time, you will be able to access documents on a "read-only" basis.
Log in and have immediate access to eTutoringOnline Resources:
To log-in for the first time, you will need to create an account.
1. Click the "Need an account" link on the left side of this page.
2. Enter the following information: First, Middle, and Last Name & Your school email address
3. Your username will be your email address MINUS the @ and what follows.
4. Create your own password. It must be at least 6 characters long.
OR use these GUIDELINES:
Username: last name and birth month and year (Boyd0381)
Password: name of school (Lorain County Community College)
If you are a College Credit Plus student, add a “+” to the username (Boyd0381+)
BE SURE TO WRITE YOUR PASSWORD DOWN. YOU CANNOT CONTACT THE HELP DESK TO RESET THIS PASSWORD.
If you have trouble logging in or if you ever forget your password, please click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions, including entering your @mail.lorainccc.edu email address.
LIVE Tutoring is available in the following subjects...
Anatomy and Physiology
Computer Programing 1 & 2
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word
The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available on the lower right-hand bottom of the welcome page. If you need assistance with the eTutoring platform, please click on SUPPORT on the uppermost part of your screen or email email@example.com.
We hope that you find the eTutoringOnline support to be of great value to you in your courses. Best of luck in your studies this semester. (please note this is not course specific but subject specific)
eTutoring Resources include:
* Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor (maximum 8 pages), ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's comments within 24 to 48 hours. This is not a proofreading service. (You may submit three drafts per paper.) Cover letters, resumes, and scholarship essays are not reviewed on this platform.
*Live Tutoring allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
* eQuestions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner).